COMP 3711H Design and Analysis
of Algorithms (Honors Track)
Archived News Items
Return to Main Class page
- 13/12/2014 There will be final exam viewing
sessions Monday (Dec 15) and Tuesday (Dec 17) afternoons.
For venue and times see Examination Page
- 13/12/2014 Final Grades have been posted in the Mark database on the Grade page.
- 06/12/2014 Uploaded solution for Problem 3 of 10th tutorial problem set on tutorial page
- 05/12/2014 Mark Database Revised to reflect changes to Assignment 3 grades
- 04/12/2014 Mark Database has been posted in Grade page. Please check for correctness.
- 04/12/2014 Marked assignment 4 will be returne din the review session on Dec 8. Sketch Solutions have been posted on Homework Assignments
- 01/12/2014 There will be two final exam review
sessions: Thusday, Dec 4 & Monday, Dec 8. Both will be in room 5506
- 24/11/2014 Assignment 4 has been revised (missing label added to Question 4 diagram). New Version is here and on Homework Assignments
- 20/112014 Added more description of Edmonds-Karp algorithm analysis to Max-Flow slides (p 34) posted in lectures
- 20/11/2014 Uploaded solution for Problem 5 of 9th tutorial problem set on tutorial page
- 19/11/2014 Fourth Homework Assignment Posted. Due December 1, 2014. Also see the Homework Assignments
- 14/11/2014 Notes on LCS Space Saving technique posted in lectures under DP Odds and Ends
- 14/11/2014 Solutions for Tutorial 9 posted on tutorial page
- 03/11/2014 Third Homework Assignment Posted. Due November 16, 2014. Also see the Homework Assignments
- 30/10/2014 Exams have been marked. They can be picked up on 30 and 31 October. For venue and times see Examination Page
- 25/10/2014 Sketch Solutions for Assignment 2 have been posted. See the Homework Assignments
- 23/10/2014 Due date of Homework Assignment 2 has been moved one day later, to October 24, 2014 (11:59PM)
- 22/10/2014 The October 23rd tutorial session will be a Q&A review session with the instructor.
The instructor will be in the classroom to answer any exam prep questions you might have
- 20/10/2014 Answers to student queries on the meaning of Assignment 2 problems have been posted on the Homework Assignments
- 19/10/2014 Question 5 of Assignment 2 has been revised.. New Version is here and on Homework Assignments
- 06/10/2014 Question 1b of Assignment 1 has been corrected.. New Version is here and on Homework Assignments
- 03/10/2014 Information about how to submit the Assignment 1 is now on the Homework Assignments
- 25/09/2014 First Homework Assignment Posted. Due October 7, 2014
- 25/09/2014 Intellectual Honesty Policy updated (see bottom of this page)
- There is no formal tutorial in the first week of class on Sept 14.
Instead, the instructor will go to the tutorial venue and answer
questions from students about background topics they might be
missing. Pointers to sources for making up background material can be found on the Tutorial page.